BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gross, my toenail fell off....EWWW!!!!

I thought I would talk about my day. Some interesting things happened.
First I went to the opening of the Disney Store. They gave away Mikey ears to the first 250 people. It was pretty cool I guess. Here's a picture of the hat:



Then, I decided to alter some leggings I have, so when I was trying them on, I took off my socks and I realized that my toenail was coming off, so I took it off. It looks so disgusting. Here's some pictures of that:



Oh and if you couldn't tell from that picture, I just painted my nails. I used a regular red and Ruby Pumps by China Glaze, which is a glitter, on top of that. I want to own a car painted that color one day, that would be so awesome.





In other news, I made a video for a contest on GreenDayAuthority.com, which is the best Green Day Fansite Ever. Anyways, here's that video:


And I just listened to the GDA podcast because they announced the winner at the end, and I found out I didn't win. But the guy who did win did a pretty good job. Here's a link to that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB1Ffc4KIV4&feature=player_embedded
I'm not that upset that I didn't win. It was pretty fun making it. This is definitely not as upsetting as losing the Wanna Be Green Day Contest at the Tilted Kilt. We should have won that. I thought we were good enough to be in the top three, but whatever. Hopefully I will have some other opportunity to meet Green Day.

What else do I have to say? Oh yeah, this is day 4 of me wearing contacts. I remember I tried to wear contacts at least 7 years ago. It was a major fail. This time was much better in comparison. I'm still a glasses person, but I need to keep wearing the contacts so that I can wear them on Saturday for the Paramore concert and not have to worry about losing my glasses. And also so I can take pictures on my DSLR easier. The whole contacts thing started because at Green Day we were getting killed in the pit because Billie Joe makes people go crazy. Anyways, my glasses got all disgusting and I couldn't see out of them and also, they kept falling off when people would land on my head when attempting to crowd surf. It was a great show though, one of the best times I've had, and also the most sore I've been after a concert (the only time that could maybe beat it was Bamboozle Left a few years ago during MCR). I looked really disgusting and sick too after I got out. And yesterday (9/13) was the 9th anniversary of me getting my braces of. Anyways, I think that's all the updates I have. Oh yeah, and I can't wait for my niece to be born, it would be nice if it was soon before I went back to school.

Well, this ended up being a life update, instead of an update of my day, but whatever. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment