BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm so frustrated, I just threw a fit

I just finished watching Vampire Diaries with my mom. Katherine got the best of them and was compelling Aunt Jenna the whole time, so Elena goes over to Stefan's house and he says, "I already know what you're going to say." Anyways, she says it's over. She's been too selfish because she loves him and she knows how much he loves her, but they can't do this anymore, so she breaks it off with him. The whole time, both of them are crying (which Paul Wesley did an amazing job, BTW) and Elena leaves. This frustrated me so much that I threw one of the biggest fits I've ever thrown after watching TV. I literally threw myself on the ground (well, there was a mattress there) and I was screaming and kicking and my mom was crying and my grandpa probably thought I was possessed or that I've finally gone off the deep end. Needless to say this frustrated me so much that I had to write about it. All these months of watching Vampire Diaries and I thought I liked it better than Twilight. For one the acting on the female side of the equation is much better. The other biggest thing that made me like it much better than Twilight is that Stefan never leaves Elena because he understands that he needs to be there to protect her. And what does stupid Elena go and do, she breaks it off with him. I thought they were stronger than that. This is not the way that true love is supposed to be and it makes me want to rip out my hair. I would never let Katherine win, never, if that was me. OMG, this just makes me so mad. I don't know anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment