BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Sorry

Ok, so apparently yesterday's post was a giant overreaction. Everyone who has seen the cupcake pops think they actually look like cupcakes and everyone who has eaten them has really liked them. I too must admit that I've eaten about 10 (if not more) of them because I like them so much. So, I'm sorry for sounding kinda psycho, but that's how I felt yesterday, but apparently I was wrong. It's nice to be wrong about something bad for once. Usually when I'm wrong it sucks, but this time was ok. However, there were some things I said yesterday that I won't take back. It was a lot of hard work. It was very time consuming and my feet hurt. But I guess it has all been worth it after seeing people's faces when they eat the pops. So it all turned out ok in the end, it was a test run after all and a learning experience. Except for, I think I probably gained 5 pounds (no seriously, I had to go back to my bigger pants because my looser pants were really tight on me.)

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you have to apologize, you have the right to feel that way if that is truly what you feel. I was just worried about you is all because that post sounded really depressing and I just wanted to make sure you were ok and that you knew you weren't a failure. I do understand why you did it, though. (I have been feeling more worthless lately and honestly your post applied perfectly to me besides the baking part because I can't bake).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but there's got to be something. I've been feeling like such a loser and it takes a lot of convincing for me to see other wise. I've just been letting a lot of small, unimportant things get to me, which is stupid. But now that there's no school to worry about, my mind is free to focus on stupid things. I really just need to get out of the house and get a job. Maybe that would make me feel like I'm accomplishing something in life. Sorry to make you worry, but I appreciate that you did.
    Sometimes I just need to let it out, but I have nobody to say it to, and I feel bad telling my mom because I feel like she would be insulted because she would think she's a bad parent, but that's not it. So what do I do, post it on the internet. Whatever, it's not like a bunch of people read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you just took the words out of my mouth. That is exactly the way I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here I was thinking I was alone in my thoughts. There is a reason why we are friends (well actually multiple reasons).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya seriously, that was crazy because those are MY EXACT THOUGHTS. Well, at least it's good to know we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete